Recreation -- Therapeutic
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is therapeutic recreation.
· Peterson, C.A., and Stumbo, N.J. (2000). Therapeutic Recreation Program Design: Principles and Procedures. Allyn and Bacon.
· Bullock, C.C., and Mahon, M.J. (1997). Introduction to Recreation Services for People with Disabilities: A Person Centered Approach. Sagamore.
· Dattilo, J. (2000). Facilitation Techniques in Therapeutic Recreation. Venture.
· Coyle, C., Kinney, T., Riley, B, Shank, J.W. (1991). Benefits of Therapeutic Recreation: A Consensus View. Idyll Arbor.
· The National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification http://www.nctrc.org/
· Therapeutic Recreation Directory, a website that links individuals to numerous other sites related to therapeutic recreation. http://www.recreationtherapy.com/
· American Therapeutic Recreation Association http://www.atra-tr.org/
· National Recreation and Park Association http://www.nrpa.org/
"The Infography about Therapeutic Recreation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA