The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is occupational health.
· Nicholas A. Ashford, Crisis in the Workplace: Occupational Disease and Injury (MIT Press 1976)
· Joseph A. Page and Mary-Win O'Brien, Bitter Wages (Grossman Publishers 1972)
· Linda Rosenstock and Mark R. Cullen, Textbook of Clinical Occupational and Environmental Medicine (W.B. Saunders Co. 1994)
· Mark A. Rothstein, Medical Screening of Workers (BNA Books 1984)
· Mark A. Rothstein, Occupational Safety and Health Law, 4th ed. (West Group 1998)
· U.S. Congress, Office of Technology Assessment, Preventing Illness and Injury in the Workplace (GPO 1985)
"The Infography about Occupational Health"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA