Diversity -- Workforce -- Valuing
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is diversity in the workplace.
· Cultural Diversity in Organizations: Theory, Research and Practice. Taylor Cox, Jr. Berrett-Koehler, 1994.
· Race, Class and Gender: An Anthology. Margaret L. Andersen and Patricia Hill Collins. Wadsworth, 1998.
· The Rage of a Privileged Class. Ellis Cose. HaperCollins, 1993.
· We Can All Get Along: 50 Steps You Can Take to Help End Racism at Home, at Work and in Your Community. Clyde W. Ford. Dell, 1994.
· Don't Believe the Hype: Fighting Cultural Misinformation about African-Americans. Farai Chideya. Penguin, 1995.
· Growing Up Chicana/o. Tiffany Ana Lopez. Avon, 1993.
· Employment Law for Business Bennett-Alexander and Hass, Irwin/McGraw-Hill Pub. Co., 1998
· Just Stories: How the Law Embodies Racism and Bias. Thomas Ross. Beacon Press, 1996
· Member of the Club: Reflections on Life in a Racially Polarized World. Lawrence Otis Graham. Harper Perennial Pub. Co., 1995
· Outside the Magic Circle: The Autobiography of Virginia Foster Durr. Edited by Hollinger F. Barnard. Simon and Schuster Publishers, Inc., 1985
· Color Blind: Seeing Beyond Race in a Race-Obsessed World. Ellis Cose. HarperCollins Publishers, 1997
· Beyond Culture. Edward T. Hall. Doubleday Publishers, 1976
· Trail of Tears:The Rise and Fall of the Cherokee Nation. John Ehle. Doubleday Publishers, 1988
"The Infography about Diversity in the Workforce"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA