Immigration Law for International Scholars -- United States
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is U.S. immigration regulations and procedures for students and professors.
· Fosnocht, David J. (Ed.). The Immigration Adviser Quarterly (journal). NAFSA: Association of International Educators.
· Fosnocht, David J. "NAFSA's Adviser's Manual of Federal Regulations Affecting Foreign Students and Scholars." NAFSA: Association of International Educators, 2001.
· IIE Online: Institute of International Education. http://www.iie.org/
· Kolken, Matthew L. Immigration Lawyers: A Comprehensive Guide to U.S. Immigration. http://www.sackskolken.com/
· Mariani, Patricia (Ed.). Interpreter Releases (weekly reports). West Group, 1923-present.
· NAFSA: Association of International Educators. NAFSA.news (members only). http://www.nafsa.org/
· Miller, Charles M., Jan M. Pederson, and Douglas S. Weigle (Eds.). The Visa Processing Guide. American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2000.
· U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
· U.S. Department of State. http://www.state.gov/
"The Infography about United States Immigration Law for International Scholars"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA