Engineering -- Chemical
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is chemical engineering.
· Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, J.I. Kroschwitz, Editor, 4th Edition, Vol.1- , John Wiley and Sons, 1991- ; the 3rd Edition is also available.
· Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing and Design, J.J. Mc Ketta, Editor, Vols. 1-68, Marcel Dekker, Inc., 1976-1999.
· R.H. Perry and D. Green, Editors, Chemical Engineering Handbook, 7th Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1997.
· W.L. Mc Cabe, J.C. Smith and P. Harriott, Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1993.
· M.S. Peters and K.D. Timmerhaus, Plant Design and Economics for Chemical Engineers, 4th Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1991.
· J.M. Smith, H.C. Van Ness, and M.M. Abbott, Introductions to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill Co., Inc., 1996.
· R.B. Bird, W.E. Stewart, and E.N. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1960.
· J.B. Riggs, Chemical Process Control, Ferret Publishing, 1998.
· L.F. Albright, Processes for Major Addition-Type Plastics and Their Monomers, 2nd Edition, Robert E. Krieger Publishing Co., 1985.
"The Infography about Chemical Engineering"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA