Psychiatric Administration and Management
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is psychiatric administration and management.
· Rodenhauser P (ed): Mental Health Care Administration: A Guide for Practitioners. University of Michigan Press, 2000.
· Rodenhauser P (ed): Special Issue: Leadership in Mental Health Administration. Administration and Policy in Mental Health, Volume 27(5), May 2000.
· Mechanic D: Mental Health and Social Policy: The Emergence of Managed Care. Allyn and Bacon, 1999.
· Schreter RK, Sharfstein SS, Schreter CA: Managing Care, Not Dollars: The Continuum of Mental Health Services. American Psychiatric Press, 1997.
· Talbott JA, Hales RE, Keill SL (eds): Textbook of Administrative Psychiatry. American Psychiatric Press, 1992.
· Greenblatt M: The Anatomy of Psychiatric Administration. Plenum Press, 1992.
· Boone LE, Bowen DD (eds): Great Writings in Management and Organizational Behavior (2nd Ed.). Random House, 1987.
· Hales RE, Yudofsky SC, Talbott, JA (eds): American Psychiatric Press Textbook of Psychiatry (3rd Ed.). American Psychiatric Press, 1999.
· Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ (eds): Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry (6th Ed.). Williams and Wilkins, 1995.
· Macbeth JE, Wheeler AM, Sither JW, Onek JN: Legal and Risk Management. American Psychiatric Press, 1994.
· Pugh DS, Hickson DJ (eds): Writers on Organization (4th Ed.). Sage Publications, 1989.
"The Infography about Psychiatric Administration and Management"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA