Social Behavior -- Deviant
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is deviant social behavior.
· S. Henry and Roger Eaton (eds), Degrees of Deviance: Student Accounts of their Deviant Behavior, 2nd edition, Sheffield Publishing, 1999.
· E.H. Pfuhl and S. Henry, The Deviance Process, 3rd edition, Aldine de Gruyter, 1993.
· Stephen Pfohl, Images of Deviance and Social Control, 2nd edition, McGraw-Hill, 1994.
· Patricia Adker and Peter Adler, Constructions of Deviance, 2nd edition, Wadsworth, 1998.
· Erich Goode, Deviant Behavior, 5th Edition, Prentice Hall, 1997.
· Glen Hanson and Peter Venturelli, Drugs and Society, 5th edition, Jones and Bartlett, 1998.
"The Infography about Deviant Social Behavior"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA