Archaeology -- United States -- Chesapeake Bay Region
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is archaeology in the Chesapeake Bay Region.
· Dent, Richard J. 1995. Chesapeake Prehistory: Old Traditions, New Directions. Plenum Press.
· Mullins, Paul R. 1999. Race And Affluence: An Archaeology Of African American And Consumer Culture. Klewer Academic/Plenum Press.
· Potter, Stephen R. 1993. Commoners, Tribute, And Chiefs: The Development Of Algonquian Culture In The Potomac Valley. University Press of Virginia.
· Shackel, Paul A. and Barbara J. Little, Editors. 1994. Historical Archaeology Of The Chesapeake. Smithsonian Institution Press.
· Shackel, Paul A., Paul R. Mullins, and Mark S. Warner, Editors. 1998. Annapolis Pasts: Historical Archaeology In Annapolis, Maryland. University of Tennessee Press.
· Yentsch, Anne E. 1994. A Chesapeake Family And Their Slaves: A Study In Historical Archaeology. Cambridge University Press.
"The Infography about Archaeology in the Chesapeake Bay Region"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA