Fo, Dario (1926- )
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the playwright Dario Fo.
· The Tricks of the Trade. Dario Fo. Routledge, 1991.
· Dario Fo. Tony Mitchell. Methuen, 2000.
· Dario Fo and Franca Rame. David Hirst. St. Martin's Press, 1989.
· Dario Fo: Revolutionary Theatre. Tom Behan. Pluto Press, 2000.
· Dario Fo: Stage, Text, and Tradition. Joseph Farrell and Antonio Scuderi, eds. Southern Illinois University Press, 2000.
· Dario Fo and Franca Rame: Artful Laughter. Ron Jenkins. Aperture, 2001.
· Dario Fo and Popular Performance. Antonio Scuderi. Legas, 1998.
· File on Fo. Tony Mitchell. Methuen, 1989.
· Dario Fo and Franca Rame: Theatre Workshops at Riverside Studios, London, April 28th, May 5th, 12th, 13th, and 19th, 1983. Red Notes, 1983.
· The Commedia Dell'Arte from the Renaissance to Dario Fo: The Italian Origins of European Theatre VI. Christopher Cairns, ed. Edwin Mellen Press, 1989.
· The Theatre of Yesterday and Tomorrow: Commedia Dell'Arte on the Modern Stage, James Fisher. Edwin Mellen Press, 1992.
"The Infography about Dario Fo (1926- )"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA