Motion Pictures -- Canadian
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Canadian films.
· Easterbook, Ian K., and Susan Waterman MacLean. (1995). Canada and Canadians in Feature Films: A Filmography, 1928-1990. Canadian Film Project, University of Guelph.
· Evans, Gary. (1991). In the National Interest: A Chronicle of the National Film Board from 1949 to 1989. University of Toronto Press.
· Gittings, Christopher E. (2002). Canadian National Cinema: Ideology, Difference and Representation. Routledge, 2002.
· Hoolboom, Mike. (2001). Inside the Pleasure Dome: Fringe Film in Canada. Couch House Books.
· Monk, Katherine. (2001). Weird Sex and Snowshoes and Other Canadian Film Phenomena. Raincoast Books.
· Morris, Peter. (1978). Embattled Shadows: A History of Canadian Cinema, 1895-1939. McGill-Queen's University Press.
· Armatage, Kay (Ed). (1999). Gendering the Nation: Canadian Women's Cinema. University of Toronto Press.
· Elder, Bruce. (1989). Image and Identity: Reflections on Canadian Film and Culture. Wilfred Laurier Press.
· Fetherling, Doug (Ed). (1988). Documents in Canadian Film. Broadview Press.
· Lerner, Loven R., and Pierre Veronneau. (1997). Canadian Film and Video: A Bibliography and Guide to Literature. University of Toronto Press.
· Steven, Peter. (1993). Brink of Reality: New Canadian Documentary Film and Video. Between the Lines.
"The Infography about Canadian Motion Pictures"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA