Science -- Medieval -- History
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the history of medieval science.
· Sarton, George. 1927-1953. Introduction to the History of Science. 3 Vols. Carnegie Institute.
· Sarton, George. 1954. Ancient Science and Modern Civilization. University of Nebraska Press.
· Sa`id al-Andalusi. 1991. Tabakat al-`Umam. Trans. and Ed. by Sema`an I. Salem and Alok Kumar. University of Texas Press.
· Dictionary of Scientific Biography. 1970-1980. Ed. Charles Coulton Gillispie. Scribners.
· Ibn Khaldun, `Abd al-Rahman. 1958. al-Muqaddimah. Trans. and Ed. by Franz Rosenthal. Princeton University Press.
· Haskins, C.H. 1927. Studies in the History of Medieval Science. Harvard University Press.
"The Infography about the History of Medieval Science"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA