The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is fish behavior.
· Almada, V.C., R.F. Oliveira, and E.J. Goncalves. Editors. 1999. Behaviour and Conservation of Littoral Fishes. Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada.
· Barlow, G.W. 2000. Cichlid Fishes: Nature's Grand Experiment in Evolution. Perseus Books Group.
· Godin, J.-G.J. Editor. 1997. Behavioural Ecology of Teleost Fishes. Oxford University Press.
· Huntingford, F.A., and P. Torricelli. Editors. 1993. Behavioural Ecology of Fishes. Hardwood Academic Publishers.
· Pitcher, T.J. Editor. 1993. Behaviour of Telesot Fishes, 2nd edition. Chapman and Hall.
· Potts, G.W., and R.J. Wootton. Editors. 1984. Fish Reproduction: Strategies and Tactics. Academic Press.
· Jones, F.R.H. 1968. Fish Migration. Edward Arnold.
· Keenleyside, M.H.A. 1979. Diversity and Adaptation in Fish Behaviour. Zoophysiology, vol. 11. Springer Verlag.
· Thresher, R.E. 1980. Reef Fish: Behavior and Ecology on the Reef and in the Aquarium. Palmetto Publishing.
· Zupanc, G.K.H. 1985. Fish and Their Behavior: How Fishes Live, Specially Written for Aquarists. Tetra Press.
"The Infography about Fish Behavior"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA