The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is surgical endocrinology.
· The History of Endocrine Surgery. Richard B. Welbourn, ISBN: 0275925862, Praeger Publishers, 1990, 410 pages.
· Textbook of Endocrine Surgery. Orlo H. Clark and Quan-Yang Duh, ISBN: 0721658822, W.B. Saunders, 1997, 560 pages.
· Surgical Clinics of North America. June 1995 Volume 75 No 3. Entire issue devoted to the topic of endocrine surgery.
· Surgery. December 1999 Volume 126 No 6. Entire issue devoted to the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons.
· The Evolution of Endocrine Surgery as a Subspecialty of General Surgery. Norman Thompson, Arch Surg May 1996, Volume 131, pages 465-471.
· Current Perspectives on the Diagnosis and Management of Patients with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Type 2 Syndromes. S.A. Wells and H. Donis-Keller, Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 1994; 23:215-228
"The Infography about Surgical Endocrinology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA