The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is documenting and refuting allegations that the Holocaust did not occur.
· Caplan, Marc. Hitler's Apologists: The Anti-Semitic Propaganda of Holocaust "Revisionism." Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, 1993.
· Dawidowicz, Lucy S. "Lies about the Holocaust." Commentary 70 (December 1980): 31-37.
· Lipstadt, Deborah E. Denying the Holocaust: The Growing Assault on Truth and Memory. Free Press, 1993.
· Shermer, Michael. "Proving the Holocaust: The Refutation of Revisionism and the Restoration of History." Skeptic 2, No. 4 (1994): 32-57.
· Stern, Kenneth S. Holocaust Denial. American Jewish Committee, 1993.
· Vidal-Naquet, Pierre. Assassins of Memory: Essays on the Denial of the Holocaust. Trans. Jeffrey Mehlman. Columbia University Press, 1992.
· Berman, Paul L. "Gas Chamber Games: Crackpot History and the Right to Lie." Village Voice (June 10-16, 1981), 1, 37-38, 40, 42-43.
· Bonifas, Aime. "The French Revisionists and the Myth of Holocauste." In Remembering for the Future: Working Papers and Addenda. Vol. II. Ed. Yehuda Bauer, et al. Pergamon Press, 1989, 2187-2198.
· Braham, Randolph L. "Revisionism: Historical, Political and Legal Implications." In Comprehending the Holocaust: Historical and Literary Research. Ed. Asher Cohen, Joav Gelber, and Charlotte Wardi. Peter Lang, 1988, 61-96.
· Eatwell, Roger. "The Holocaust Denial: A Study in Propaganda Technique." In Neo-Fascism in Europe. Ed. Luciano Cheles, Ronnie Ferguson, and Michalina Vaughan. New York: Longman, 1991, 120-146.
· Gutman, Israel. Denying the Holocaust. Jerusalem: Shazar Library, The Institute of Contemporary Jewry, Vidal Sassoon Intenational Center for the Study of Antisemitism, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1985.
· The Holocaust History Project. http://www.holocaust-history.org/
· Huerta, Carlos C. Holocaust Revisionism. DEOMI Special Projects Series Pamphlet 96-2. Washington, DC: Research Directorate, Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, 1996.
· Klarsfeld, Serge, ed. The Holocaust and the Neo-Nazi Mythomania. Trans. Barbara Rucci. Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, 1978.
· Miele, Frank. "Giving the Devil His Due: Holocaust Revisionism as a Test Case for Free Speech and the Skeptical Ethic." Skeptic 2, No. 4 (1994): 58-70. A copy of this article is available on the Internet at http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-03-02.html
· The Nizkor Project. http://www.nizkor.org/
· Roth, S.J. "Denial of the Holocaust as an Issue of Law." Israel Year Book on Human Rights 23 (1993): 215-235.
· Seidel, Gill. The Holocaust Denial: Antisemitism, Racism, and the New Right. Leeds: Beyond the Pale Collective, 1986.
· Shapiro, Shelly, ed. Truth Prevails: Demolishing Holocaust Denial. The End of "The Leuchter Report." New York: Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, and Albany: Holocaust Survivors and Friends in Pursuit of Justice, 1990.
"The Infography about Denial of the Holocaust"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA