Mentoring in Literature
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is mentoring in literature.
· Goldman-Price, Irene C., and Melissa McFarland Pennell, eds. American Literary Mentors. University Press of Florida, 1999.
· Laskin, David. A Common Life: Four Generations of American Literary Friendship and Influence. Simon and Schuster, 1994.
· Marchalonis, Shirley, ed. Patrons and Protoges: Gender, Friendship, and Writing in Nineteenth Century America. Rutgers University Press, 1988.
· The Ohio Review, No. 51, Mentors: Essays by Contemporary Writers, 1994
· Perry, Ruth, and Martine Watson Brownley. Mothering the Mind: Twelve Studies of Writers and Their Silent Partners. Holmes and Meier, 1984.
· Stevenson, Warren. Poetic Friends: A Study of Literary Relations during the English Romantic Period. Peter Lang, 1990.
"The Infography about Mentoring in Literature"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA