Agricultural Health and Safety
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is health and safety issues on farms.
· Murphy DJ: Safety and Health for Production Agriculture. American Society of Agricultural Engineers, 1992.
· Dosman JA and Cockcroft DW (editors): Principles of Health and Safety in Agriculture. CRC Press, 1989.
· Donham KJ and Rautiainen R (editors): Agricultural Health and Safety: Recent Advances. Haworth Medical Press, 2001.
· Cordes DH and Rea DF (editors): Occupational Medicine State of the Art Reviews: Health Hazards of Farming. Hanley and Belfus, 1991.
· Committee on the Health and Safety Implications of Child Labor, National Research Council, Institute of Medicine: Protecting Youth at Work: Health, Safety, and Development of Working Children and Adolescents in the United States. National Academy Press, 1998.
· McDuffie HH, Dosman JA, and Semchuk KM (editors): Agricultural Health and Safety: Workplace, Environment, Sustainability. CRC/Lewis Publishers, 1995.
"The Infography about Agricultural Health and Safety"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA