The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is divorce.
· Amato, Paul R. 1996. "Explaining the Intergenerational Transmission of Divorce." Journal of Marriage and the Family 58:628-640.
· Cherlin, A.J. 1992. Marriage, Divorce, Remarriage, revised edition. Harvard University Press.
· Glenn, Norval D. and Kathryn B. Kramer. 1987. "The Marriages and Divorces of the Children of Divorce." Journal of Marriage and the Family 49:811-825.
· McLanahan, Sara S. and Gary Sandefur. 1994. Growing Up with a Single Parent: What Hurts, What Helps. Harvard University Press.
· Wallerstein, Judith S. and Joan B. Kelly. 1980. Surviving the Breakup: How Children and Parents Cope with Divorce. Basic Books.
· Wolfinger, Nicholas H. 1999. "Trends in the Intergenerational Transmission of Divorce." Demography 36:415-420.
"The Infography about Divorce"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA