Water Treatment -- Drinking Water
The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is drinking water quality and treatment.
· Crittenden, John C., R. Rhodes Trussel, David Hand, Kerry J. Howe, and George Tchobanoglous, (2005), Water Treatment: Principles and Design, John Wiley and Sons.
· HDR Engineering, Inc., (2001), Handbook of Public Water Systems, John Wiley and Sons.
· American Water Works Association, (1999), Water Quality and Treatment, McGraw-Hill.
· Stuetz, Richard, (2004), Principles of Water and Wastewater Treatment, IWA Publishing (International Water Association).
· Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento, (2004), Water Treatment Plant Operation, Volumes 1 and 2, CSUS Foundation. http://www.owp.csus.edu/drinkingwater.php
· American Public Works Association, (2002), Physical-Chemical Treatment of Water and Wastewater, American Public Works Association.
· American Society of Civil Engineers. http://www.pubs.asce.org/
· American Water Works Association. http://www.awwa.org/
· Benjamin, Mark M., (2002), Water Chemistry, McGraw-Hill.
· Canadian Water and Wastewater Association. http://www.cwwa.ca/
· Droste, Ronald, (1996), Theory and Practice of Water and Wastewater Treatment, John Wiley and Sons.
· Faust, Samuel D., and Osman M. Aly, (1998), Chemistry of Water Treatment, CRC Press.
· Hammer, Mark, Sr., and Mark Hammer, Jr., (1995), Water and Wastewater Technology, Prentice Hall.
· International Water Association. http://www.iwahq.org/
· National Drinking Water Clearinghouse. http://www.nsfc.wvu.edu/ndwc/ndwc_index.htm
· Office of Water Programs, California State University, Sacramento. http://www.owp.csus.edu/
· Sincero, Arcadio P., and Gregoria A. Sincero, (2002), Physical-Chemical Treatment of Water and Wastewater, CRC Press.
· U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, Small Systems Information and Guidance. http://www.epa.gov/safewater/smallsys/ssinfo.htm
· U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water, Water Treatment Publications. http://yosemite.epa.gov/water/owrccatalog.nsf/
· White, George Clifford, (1998), Handbook of Chlorination and Alternative Disinfectants, John Wiley and Sons.
"The Infography about Water Treatment"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA