Substance Abuse and Vocational Rehabilitation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is substance abuse rehabilitation.
· Glenn, M., and Dew, D. (1997). Improving vocational outcomes through the prevention of substance abuse problems. CTS Rehabilitation Specialists Program, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Center for Substance Abuse Prevention.
· Moore, D., and Li, L. (1994). Substance use among applicants for vocational rehabilitation services. Journal of Rehabilitation, 60 (4), 48.
· Platt, J.J. (1995). Vocational rehabilitation of drug abusers. Psychological Bulletin, 117 (3), 416-433.
· Schottenfeld, R.S., Pascale, R., and Sokolowski, S. (1992). Matching services to needs: Vocational services for substance abusers. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment 9 (1), 3-8.
· Wolkstein, E., and Spiller, H. (1998). Providing vocational services to clients in substance abuse rehabilitation. Directions in Rehabilitation Counseling, 9, 65-78.
· Wickizer, T., Joesch, J., Longhi, D., Krupski, A., and Stark, K. (1997). Employment outcomes of indigent clients receiving alcohol and drug treatment in Washington State. U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
"The Infography about Substance Abuse and Vocational Rehabilitation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA