Swedenborg, Emanuel (1688-1772)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Emanuel Swedenborg.
· Sigstedt, Cyriel Sigrid (Ljungberg Odhner). (1952) The Swedenborg Epic: The Life and Works of Emanuel Swedenborg. Swedenborg Digital Library. http://www.swedenborgdigitallibrary.org/ES/epicfor.htm
· Woofenden, William Ross. (2002) Swedenborg Explorer's Guidebook: A Research Manual for Inquiring New Readers, Seekers of Spiritual Ideas, and Writers of Swedenborgian Treatises. Swedenborg Foundation.
· Tafel, R.L. (1875-1877) Documents Concerning the Life and Character of Emanuel Swedenborg. Swedenborg Society. Two volumes, bound as three.
· Heavenly Doctrines. Academy of the New Church. Full text of Emanuel Swedenborg's theological works. http://www.heavenlydoctrines.org/
· Synnestvedt, Sig, ed. (1977) The Essential Swedenborg: Basic Religious Teachings of Emanuel Swedenborg. Swedenborg Foundation.
· James, Leon. Swedenborg Glossary of Theistic Science. http://www.soc.hawaii.edu/leonj/leonj/leonpsy/instructor/gloss.html
· Blom-Dahl, Christen . (2001) The Third Source. Swedenborg: A Physical and Metaphysical Revelation. http://www.theisticscience.org/blomdahl/Sweden.htm
· Taylor, Eugene. (1997) A Psychology of Spiritual Healing. Chrysalis Books.
· Williams-Hogan, Jane K. (1988) "Swedenborg: A Biography." From the book Swedenborg and His Influence, Erland J. Brock, ed., Academy of the New Church. Includes the biography, a chronology of Swedenborg's life, a selected bibliography, and a list of general reference works. http://www.glencairnmuseum.org/jkwh.html
· Academy Collection of Swedenborg Documents (ACSD). Swedenborg Library, Bryn Athyn College. All known documents, letters, memorials, etc., relating to the life of Emanuel Swedenborg. http://www.brynathyn.edu/Library/SwedenborgDocuments/
· The Swedenborg Library, Bryn Athyn College. Swedenborg Library Online Catalog. Includes the largest collection of Swedenborgiana in the world. http://www.brynathyn.edu/Library/catalog/
· The Swedenborg Society (London). Includes the society's library catalog and publications catalog. http://www.swedenborg.org.uk/
· Swedenborgian House of Studies Library and Archives. http://www.shs.psr.edu/library/index.asp
· The New Philosophy Magazine. Swedenborg Scientific Association. http://newphilosophyonline.org/
· Swedenborg Foundation. http://www.swedenborg.com/
"The Infography about Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA