Spectroscopy -- Mössbauer
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Mössbauer Spectroscopy.
· Mössbauer Spectroscopy, D.P.E. Dickson and F.J. Berry, Eds., Cambridge University Press, 1986, 274 p. A nice introduction to Mössbauer spectroscopy written at the advanced undergraduate and graduate student level.
· Mössbauer Spectroscopy Applied to Inorganic Chemistry, G.J. Long and F. Grandjean, Eds., Plenum Press, Vol. 1, 1984, 667 p., Vol. 2, 1987, 626 p., and Vol. 3, 1989, 644 p. A collection of review chapters on specific aspects of Mössbauer spectroscopy research presented at the graduate student and professional level.
· Mössbauer Spectroscopy Applied to Magnetism and Materials Science, G.J. Long and F. Grandjean, Eds., Plenum Press, Vol. 1, 1993, 479 p., Vol. 2, 1996, 361 p. A collection of review chapters on specific aspects of Mössbauer spectroscopy research presented at the graduate student and professional level.
· Mössbauer Spectroscopy and Chemistry, Part 1 and 2, R.V. Parish, Chemistry in Britain, 21, 546-552 and 740-743 (June and August 1985). An excellent introduction to Mössbauer spectroscopy for undergraduate chemistry and materials science students.
· Mössbauer Effect Data Center, University of North Carolina-Asheville. Includes a bibliographic database of all Mössbauer effect research papers. http://orgs.unca.edu/medc/
· The Mössbauer Information eXchange A source for current Mössbauer effect research information. http://www.kfki.hu/~mixhp/
"The Infography about Mössbauer Spectroscopy"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA