Plants -- Growth Control and Signal Transduction
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is cellular growth in plants.
· L. Taiz and E. Zeiger "Gene Expression and Signal Transduction" book chapter in Plant Physiology, 2nd edition, Sinauer Associates, Inc. Publishers.
· Chrispeels MJ, Holuigue L, Latorre R, Luan S, Orellana A, Pena-Cortes H, Raikhel NV, Ronald PC, Trewavas A. Signal transduction networks and the biology of plant cells. Biological Research 1999;32(1):35-60.
· Trewavas, A. How plants learn. P.N.A.S. Vol. 96, Issue 8, 4216-4218, April 13, 1999.
· Somerville, C. The Twentieth Century Trajectory of Plant Biology. Cell 2000 100: 13.
· Stevenson JM, Perera IY, Heilmann I, Persson S, Boss WF. Inositol signaling and plant growth. Trends Plant Sci 2000 Jun; 5(6):252-8
· Mechanisms of Signal Transduction http://www-isu.indstate.edu/thcme/mwking/signal-transduction.html
· BioChemWeb.org: The Virtual Library of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Cell Biology: Signal Transduction http://www.biochemweb.org/signaling.shtml
"The Infography about Growth Control and Signal Transduction in Plants"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA