The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is farm safety.
· Schwab, Charles, Laura Miller, and Donald Goering. 1997. Tug-of-War with GRAIN: A Grain Safety Curriculum. Iowa State University Extension publication EDC-116.
· Murphy, Dennis. 1992. Safety and Health for Production Agriculture. American Society of Agricultural Engineers. ISBN 0-929355-32-6.
· Adams, Marilyn, and Mary Kay Shanley. 1997. Rhythm of the Seasons: A Journey beyond Loss. Sta-Kris. ISBN 1-882835-38-7.
· University of Wisconsin Center for Agricultural Safety and Health. http://www.wiscash.uwex.edu/
· ProgressiveFarmer.com: Farm Safety Zone. http://kea.ae.iastate.edu/
· Farm Safety, a Second Chance. Produced by Dow AgroScience. A 14-minute video in which individuals and families share how their lives have been affected by a farm injury or fatality. Appropriate for ages 8 to adult. Available from Farm Safey 4 Just Kids. http://www.fs4jk.org/
"The Infography about Farm Safety"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA