Frost, Robert (1874-1963)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Robert Frost, the American poet.
· Brower, Reuben A. The Poetry of Robert Frost: Constellations of Intention. Oxford University Press, 1963.
· Ingebretsen, Edward. "The Hard Work of Knowing Frost: Frost Biography." Robert Frost Review, Summer 2001.
· Kearns, Katherine. Robert Frost and a Poetics of Appetite. Cambridge University Press, 1994.
· Oster, Judith. Toward Robert Frost: The Reader and the Poet. University of Georgia, 1991.
· Poirier, Richard. Robert Frost: The Work of Knowing. Oxford University Press, 1977.
· Sheehy, Donald G. "The Poet as Neurotic: The Official Biography of Robert Frost." American Literature, 58, no. 3 (October 1986): 394-410.
· Cady, Edwin H., and Lou Budd. On Frost: The Best from American Literature. Duke University Press, 1991.
· Ingebretsen, Edward. Robert Frost: A Star in a Stone Boat. International Scholars, 1995.
· Richardson, Mark. The Ordeal of Robert Frost. University of Illinois Press, 1997.
"The Infography about Robert Frost (1874-1963)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA