Integrated Marketing Communication
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is integrated marketing.
· John Burnett and Sandra Moriarty, Marketing Communications: An Integrated Approach, Prentice Hall, 1998.
· Clarke L. Caywood, ed. The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Communications, McGraw-Hill, 1997.
· Tom Duncan and Sandra Moriarty, Driving Brand Value: Using Integrated Marketing to Manage Profitable Stakeholder Relationships, McGraw-Hill, 1997.
· Anders Grondstedt: The Customer Century: Lessons From World-Class Companies in Integrated Marketing and Communication, Routledge, 2000.
· Don Schultz, Stanley Tannenbaum, and Robert Lauterborn, Integrated Marketing Communications, NTC, 1993.
· Esther Thorson and Jeri Moore, ed. Integrated Communication: Synergy of Persuasive Voices, Erlbaum, 1996.
"The Infography about Integrated Marketing Communication"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA