Intellectual Capital Generation and Human Nature
The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is the value of human knowledge within business and other organizations.
· Dunbar, R. (1996) Grooming, Gossip, and the Evaluation of Language. Harvard University Press.
· Ehin, C. (2005) Hidden Assets: Harnessing the Power of Informal Networks. Springer.
· Montague, R. (2006) Why Choose This Book: How We Make Decisions. Dutton.
· Pinker, S. (2002) The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature. Viking Penguin.
· Stevens, A., and Price, T. (1996) Evolutionary Psychiatry: A New Beginning. Routledge.
· Stewart, T.A. (1997) Intellectual Capital: The New Wealth of Organizations. Doubleday/Currency.
· Barash, D.P., and Barash, I.L. (2000) The Mammal in the Mirror. W.H. Freeman.
· Barkow, J.H., Cosmides, L., and Toomby, J. (1995) The Adapted Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and the Generation of Culture. Oxford University Press.
· Dennett, D.C. (1995) Darwin's Dangerous Idea. Touchstone. Simon and Schuster.
· Diamond, J. (1999) Guns, Germs, and Steel. W.W. Norton.
· Ehin, C. (2000) Unleashing Intellectual Capital, Butterworth-Heinemann.
· Hallowell, E.M. (1999) "The Human Moment at Work," Harvard Business Review, January-February, pp. 58-66.
· Hertog, J., and Maassen van den Brink. (2007) Human Capital. Cambridge University Press.
· Human Behaviour and Evolution Society. http://www.hbes.com/
· Kelly, K. (1994) Out of Control: The Rise of Neo-Biological Civilization. William Patrick Books, Addison-Wesley.
· Kelso, J.A.S. (1995) Dynamic Patterns: The Self-Organization of Brain and Behavior. Bradford Books, MIT Press.
· KMNetwork. http://www.brint.com/km/
· Knowledge Era Enterprising. http://www.kee-inc.com/
· Pasternak, C.A. (2003) Quest: The Essence of Humanity. John Wiley and Sons.
· Sveiby, K.E. (1997) The New Organizational Wealth: Managing and Measuring Knowledge-Based Assets. Berrett-Koehler.
· The Sveiby Toolkit. http://www.sveibytoolkit.com/
"The Infography about Intellectual Capital Generation and Human Nature"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA