Growth Hormone Secretagogues
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is growth hormone secretagogues.
· Bercu, B.B., and Walker, R.F (editors). Current topics in GH secretagogue research. Endocrine 22(1): entire issue, 2003.
· Ghigo, E., Boghen, M., Casaueva, F.F., and Dieguez, C. (editors). Growth Hormone Secretagogues. Elsevier, 1999.
· Bercu, B.B., and Walker, R.F. (editors). Growth Hormone Secretagogues in Clinical Practice. Marcel Dekker, 1998.
· Kojima, M., Hosoda, H., and Date, Y., et al. Ghrelin is a growth-hormone-releasing aclated peptide from stomach. Nature 402:656-60, 1999.
· Howard, A.D., Feighner, S.D., and Cully, D.F., et al. A receptor in pituitary and hypothalamus that functions in growth hormone release. Science 273:974-77, 1996.
· Smith, R.G., Cheng, K., and Schoen, W.R., et al. A nonpeptidyl growth hormone secretagogue. Science 260:1640-43, 1993.
"The Infography about Growth Hormone Secretagogues"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA