Topological Fixed Point Theory
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is topological fixed point theory.
· R. F. Brown, The Lefschetz Fixed Point Theorem, Scott-Foresman, 1971.
· B. Jiang, Lectures on Nielsen Fixed Point Theory, Contemp. Math., v. 14, AMS, 1983.
· L. Gorniewicz, Topological Fixed Point Theory of Multivalued Mappings, Kluwer, 1999.
· Nielsen Theory and Dynamical Systems, Christopher K. McCord, editor, Contemp. Math., v. 152, AMS, 1993.
· A. Dold, Lectures on Algebraic Topology, Springer-Verlag, 1980.
· G. E. Bredon, Topology and Geometry, Springer-Verlag, 1993.
"The Infography about Topological Fixed Point Theory"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA