Environmental Education -- Technology
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is environmental education.
· Dockterman, David A. "Great Teaching in a One Computer Classroom." Tom Snyder Productions, 1991. 144 pages
· Rohwedder, Rocky and Alm, Andy. "Using Computers in Environmental Education: Interactive Multimedia and On-Line Learning." U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the National Consortium for Environmental Education and Training. 1994. 72 pages. ISBN 1-884782-11-6.
· WestEd Eisenhower Regional Consortium, "Tales from the Electronic Frontier." WestEd. 1996. 74 pages. ISBN 0-914409-10-7
· EE Link (best general directory site) http://eelink.net/
· GLOBE (a good example of hands-on environmental science supported by the net) http://www.globe.gov
· Reinhardt, Andy et al. "The Greening of Computers." BYTE Magazine, Volume 17, N0 9, 1992.
"The Infography about the Use of Technology in Environmental Education"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA