Urban Planning Law
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is urban planning law.
· Robert M. Anderson, American Law of Zoning (3rd ed., Lawyers Co-operative, 1986 and 2002 Supplement).
· Jules B. Gerard, Local Regulation of Adult Businesses (West Group, 1992 and 2002 Supplement).
· Julian C. Juergensmeyer and Thomas E. Roberts, Land Use Planning and Control Law (West Group, 1998).
· James A. Kushner, Subdivision Law and Growth Management (2nd ed., West Group, 2001 and 2002 Supplement).
· Daniel R. Mandelker, Land Use Law (4th ed., LEXIS Law, 1997 and 2001 Supplement).
· Peter W. Salsich, Jr., and Timothy J. Tryniecki, Land Use Regulation: A Legal Analysis and Practical Application of Land Use Law (American Bar Association, 1998).
· Barlow Burke, Understanding the Law of Zoning and Land Use Controls (LexisNexis, 2002).
· Charles E. Daye, et al., Housing and Community Development (3rd ed., Carolina Academic Press, 1999).
· Joseph F. DiMento, The Consistency Doctrine and the Limits of Planning (Oelgeschlager, Gunn and Hain, 1980).
· James A. Kushner, Comparative Urban Planning Law (Carolina Academic Press, 2002).
· James A. Kushner, Fair Housing: Discrimination in Real Estate, Community Development and Revitalization (West Group, 1995 and 2000 Supplement).
· James A. Kushner, Government Discrimination: Equal Protection Law and Litigation (Boardman, 1988 and 2002 Supplement).
· Rodney A. Smolla, The First Amendment: Freedom of Expression, Regulation of Mass Media, Freedom of Religion (Carolina Academic Press, 1999).
· Robert R. Wright, III, and Morton Gitelman, Land Use in a Nutshell (4th ed., West Group, 2000).
-- CRITIQUES OF TRADITIONAL AMERICAN PLANNING AND COMMUNITY DESIGN --
· Andres Duany, Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, and Jeff Speck, Suburban Nation: The Rise of Sprawl and the Decline of the American Dream (North Point Press, 2000).
· Joel Garreau, Edge City: Life on the New Frontier (Doubleday, 1991).
· James Howard Kunstler, The Geography of Nowhere: The Rise and Decline of America's Man-Made Landscape (Simon and Schuster, 1993).
"The Infography about Urban Planning Law"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA