Oregon -- History
The following sources are recommended by a professor emeritus whose research specialty is the history of Oregon.
· Abbott, Carl. Portland: Planning, Politics, and Growth in a Twentieth Century City. University of Nebraska Press, 1983.
· Carey, Charles E. General History of Oregon through Early Statehood. 3d ed. Binfords and Mort, 1971.
· Clark, Malcolm, Jr. Eden Seekers: The Settlement of Oregon, 1818-1862. Houghton Mifflin, 1981.
· Dodds, Gordon B. Oregon: A History. W.W. Norton, 1977.
· O'Donnell, Terence. That Balance So Rare: The Story of Oregon. Oregon Historical Society Press, 1988.
· Robbins, William G. Landscapes of Promise: The Oregon Story, 1800-1940. University of Washington Press, 1997.
"The Infography about the History of Oregon"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA