Cloning -- Ethics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the ethics of cloning.
· The President's Council on Bioethics. http://bioethics.gov/
· Washington Post Special Report: Cloning Web Links. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/science/cloning/links.htm
· Cloning. American Journal of Bioethics. http://www.bioethics.net/topics.php?catId=4
· Science News Presented by BIO (Biotechnology Industry Organization). http://science.bio.org/
· Michael C. Brannigan, ed. Ethical Issues in Human Cloning. Seven Bridges Press, 2000.
· Ronald Cole-Turner, ed. Human Cloning: Religious Responses. Westminster John Knox Press, 1997.
· Genetic Encores: The Ethics of Human Cloning, Report from the Institute for Philosophy and Public Policy. http://www.puaf.umd.edu/IPPP/tocfall97.htm
· Martha C. Nussbaum and Cass R. Sunstein, eds. Clones and Clones: Facts and Fantasies about Human Cloning. W.W. Norton and Co., 1998.
· Gina Kolata. Clone: The Road to Dolly, and the Path Ahead. William Morrow and Co., 1998.
· Lee M. Silver. Remaking Eden: Cloning and Beyond in a Brave New World. Avon Books, 1997.
· Larry Gonick and Mark Wheelis. The Cartoon Guide to Genetics. Harper Perennial of HarperCollins, 1983.
"The Infography about the Ethics of Cloning"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA