Clinton, William Jefferson (1946- )
The following sources are recommended by a librarian whose research specialty is President Bill Clinton.
· Johnson, Haynes Bonner. The Best of Times: America in the Clinton Years. Harcourt, 2001.
· Levy, Peter B. Encyclopedia of the Clinton Presidency. Greenwood Press, 2002.
· Maraniss, David. First in His Class: A Biography of Bill Clinton. Simon and Schuster, 1995.
· Metz, Allan. Bill Clinton: A Bibliography. Foreword by Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. Greenwood Press, 2002.
· Shields, Todd G., Jeannie M. Whayne, and Donald R. Kelley, eds. The Clinton Riddle: Perspectives on the Forty-Second President. University of Arkansas Press, 2004.
· William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum. http://www.clintonlibrary.gov/
· Blumenthal, Sidney. The Clinton Wars. Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2003.
· Burns, James MacGregor, and Georgia J. Sorenson. Dead Center: Clinton-Gore Leadership and the Perils of Moderation. Scribner, 1999.
· Campbell, Colin, and Bert A. Rockman, eds. The Clinton Legacy. Chatham House Publishers, 2000.
· Clinton, Bill. My Life. Knopf, 2004.
· Clinton, William J. Executive Orders. U.S. National Archives and Records. http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/clinton.html
· Clinton, William J. First Inaugural Address. January 20, 1993. http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/presiden/inaug/clinton1.htm
· Clinton, William J. Second Inaugural Address. January 20, 1997. http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/presiden/inaug/clinton2.htm
· Clinton, William J. The State of the Union, 1993-2000. Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/states/states.htm
· The Clinton Global Initiative. William J. Clinton Foundation. http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/NETCOMMUNITY/
· Conason, Joe, and Gene Lyons. The Hunting of the President: The Ten-Year Campaign to Destroy Bill and Hillary Clinton. Thomas Dunne Books, 2000.
· Drew, Elizabeth. Whatever It Takes: The Real Struggle for Political Power in America. Viking, 1997.
· Harris, John F. The Survivor: Bill Clinton in the White House. Random House, 2005.
· Miscellaneous Senate Publications Related to the Impeachment of President William Jefferson Clinton. U.S. Senate. http://www.access.gpo.gov/congress/senate/miscspub.html
· Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States: William J. Clinton. U.S. Office of the Federal Register. http://www.gpoaccess.gov/pubpapers/wjclinton.html
· White House Web Sites. William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum. http://www.clintonlibrary.gov/archivesearch.html
· William J. Clinton Foundation. http://www.clintonfoundation.org/index.htm
· William Jefferson Clinton. AmericanPresident.org, Miller Center of Public Affairs, University of Virginia. http://www.millercenter.virginia.edu/academic/americanpresident/clinton
· Woodward, Bob. The Agenda: Inside the Clinton White House. Simon and Schuster, 1994.
· York, Grace, ed. Impeachment of President William Jefferson Clinton. University of Michigan Documents Center. http://www.lib.umich.edu/govdocs/impeach.html
"The Infography about U.S. President Bill Clinton (1946- )"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA