Archaeology -- Delaware Valley
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is archaeology in the Delaware Valley.
· Custer, Jay F. 1996. Prehistoric Cultures of Eastern Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Anthropological Series No. 7.
· Kinsey, W. Fred. 1972. Archaeology in the Upper Delaware Valley. Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, Anthropological Series No. 2.
· Kraft, Herbert C. 1986. The Lenape: Archaeology, History, and Ethnography. Collections of the New Jersey Historical Society, V. 21.
· Stewart, R. Michael. 1990. Archaeology, Sedimentary Sequences, and Environmental Change in the Delaware River Basin. In Genetic Stratigraphy, Climate Change, and the Burial of Archaeological Sites within the Susquehanna, Delaware, and Ohio River Drainage Basins, edited by Frank Vento and Harold Rollins. Report submitted to the Grants Office of the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
· Stewart, R. Michael. 1998. Ceramics and Delaware Valley Prehistory: Insights from the Abbott Farm. Trenton Complex Archaeology, Report 14. Special Publication of the Archaeological Society of New Jersey and the New Jersey Department of Transportation.
· Stewart, R. Michael. 1998. The Status of Late Woodland Research in the Delaware Valley. Bulletin of the Archaeological Society of New Jersey 53:1-12.
"The Infography about Archaeology in the Delaware Valley"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA