Dark Matter -- Astrophysics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is astrophysics.
· Through a Universe Darkly: A Cosmic Tale of Ancient Ethers, Dark Matter, and the Fate of the Universe, by Marcia Bartusiak, Harper, 1993.
· Chapter 5 of The Whole Shebang (A State of the Universe Report), by Timothy Ferris, Touchstone, Simon and Schuster, 1997.
· Dark Matter in Astro- and Particle Physics (Proceedings of DARK '96: Heidelberg, Germany, 16-20 September 1996), edited by H.V. Klapdor-Kleingrothaus and Y. Ramachers, Singapore and River Edge, NJ: World Scientific, 1997.
· Galactic Astronomy, by James Binney and Michael Merrifield, Princeton University Press, 1998.
· Supersymmtric Dark Matter, by Jungman, Kamionkowski, and Griest, Physics Reports, 267, 195 (1996).
· Dark Matter, by K. Ashman, Proceedings of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 104, 110 (1992).
· Modern Astrophysics, by Carroll and Ostlie, Addison-Wesley, 1996.
· Dark Matter in the Universe (Proceedings of the International Symposium on Sources and Detection of Dark Matter in the Universe: Santa Monica, California, 14-16 February 1996), edited by D.B. Cline, North-Holland, c1996.
· Explore the Science of Dark Matter http://cdms.berkeley.edu/Education/index.html
· Galaxy Clusters and Dark Matter http://casswww.ucsd.edu/public/tutorial/Clusters.html
· More than Meets the Eye http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Cyberia/Cosmos/MoreMeetsEye.html
· Dark Matter in the Universe http://zebu.uoregon.edu/2002/ph123/lec08.html
"The Infography about Dark Matter"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA