Law -- Criminal Mental Health
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is criminal mental health law.
· Ralph Reisner, Christopher Slobogin, and Arti Rai, Law and the Mental Health System: Civil and Criminal Aspects (West Group, 1999).
· John Monahan and Henry Steadman, Violence and Mental Disorder: Developments in Risk Assessment (University of Chicago Press, 1994).
· Thomas Grisso, Evaluating Competencies (Plenum Press, 1986).
· Robert Schopp, Automatism, Insanity and the Psychology of Criminal Responsibility: A Philosophical Inquiry (Cambridge University Press, 1991).
· Michael Perlin, The Jurisprudence of the Insanity Defense (Carolina Academic Press, 1994).
· Michael Moore, Law and Psychiatry: Rethinking the Relationship (Cambridge University Press, 1984).
"The Infography about Criminal Mental Health"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA