Fluid Turbulence -- Computer Simulation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the computer simulation of fluid turbulence.
· Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, editors: J.L. Lumley, M. Van Dyke, H.L. Reed. http://www.AnnualReviews.org
· Journal of Turbulence. http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/14685248.asp
· M. Lesieur. 1997. Turbulence in Fluids. 3rd edition. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht.
· Journal of Fluid Mechanics. http://www.jfm.damtp.cam.ac.uk/
· Physics of Fluids, a journal of the American Institute of Physics. http://pof.aip.org/
· J.O. Hinze. 1975. Turbulence. 2nd edition. McGraw-Hill.
· A.S. Monin and A.M. Yaglom. 1975. Statistical Fluid Mechanics: Mechanics of Turbulence. MIT Press.
· P. Moin and K. Mahesh. 1998. "Direct Numerical Simulation: A Tool in Turbulence Research." Annu Rev Fluid Mech 1998 30: 539-578.
· J.L. Lumley (ed.). 1990. Whither Turbulence? Turbulence at the Crossroads. Springer-Verlag.
· M. Lesieur, O. Metais. 1996. "New Trends in Large-Eddy Simulations of Turbulence." Annu Rev Fluid Mech. 28: 45-82.
· W.C. Reynolds. 1976. "Computation of Turbulent Flows." Annu Rev Fluid Mech. 8: 183-208.
"The Infography about Computer Simulation of Fluid Turbulence"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA