The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is brain aneurysms.
· Drake CG, Peerless SJ, Hernesniemi JA: Surgery of Vertebrobasilar Aneurysms: London, Ontario, Experience on 1,767 Patients. Springer, 1996.
· Yasargil MG: Microneurosurgery, Volume II: Clinical Considerations, Surgery of the Intracranial Aneurysms and Results. Thieme Verlag, 1984.
· Spetzler RF, Koos WT, Richling B, Lang J: Color Atlas of Microneurosurgery, Volume II. Thieme Medical Publishers, 1997.
· Guglielmi G, Vinuela F, Dion J, Duckwiler G: Electrothrombosis of saccular aneurysms via endovascular approach: Preliminary clinical Experience. J Neurosurgery 75:8, 1991.
· International Study of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms Investigators: Unruptured intracranial aneurysms: Risk of rupture and risks of surgical intervention. N Engl J Med 339:1725, 1998.
· Nussbaum ES: Brain Aneurysms and Vascular Malformations: A Guide for Patients and Families. Random House, 2000.
"The Infography about Brain Aneurysms"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA