Communication -- Intergenerational
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is communication between generations.
· Noor Al-Deen, H.S. (Ed.) (1997). Cross-cultural communication and aging in the United States. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
· Ryan, E.B., Hummert, M.L., and Boich, L.H. (1995). Communication predicaments of aging: Patronizing behavior toward older adults. Journal of Language and Social Psychology, 13, 144-166.
· Coupland, N., and Nussbaum, J.F. (Eds.) (1993). Discourse and lifespan identity. Sage.
· Hummert, M.L., Wiemann, J.M., and Nussbaum, J.F. (Eds.) (1994). Interpersonal communication in older adulthood: Interdisciplinary research. Sage.
· Nussbaum, J.F., and Coupland, J. (Eds.) (1995). Handbook of communication and aging research. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
· Williams, A., and Nussbaum, J.F. (1999). Intergenerational communication across the lifespan. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
"The Infography about Intergenerational Communication"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA