Community Health -- Coalition Building
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is community health development.
· Facilitating Community Change by Darvin Ayre, Gruffie Clough, and Tyler Norris available from Grove Consultants International, 2000.
· The Community Tool Box. Over 5000 pages of community development and health material. http://ctb.ku.edu/en/
· Arthur Himmelman, Communities Working Collaboratively for a Change, manuscript available from the Himmelman Consulting Group, 1992
· From the Ground Up, a Workbook on Coalition Building in Community Development, edited by Gillian Kaye and Tom Wolff, available from AHEC Community Partners, 1997.
· The Spirit of the Coalition, Bill Berkowitz and Tom Wolff, American Public Health Association, Publication Sales, 2000.
· Meredith Minkler, Community Organizing and Community Building for Health, Rutgers University Press, 1997.
· What Makes it Work, A Review of Research Literature on Factors Influencing Successful Collaboration, August 1992, Wilder Research Center.
· Building Communities from the Inside Out; A Path toward Finding and Mobilizing a Community's Assets, by John Kretzman and John McKnight, available from Center for Urban Affairs Policy Research, Northwestern University.
"The Infography about Coalition Building for Community Health"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA