The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is mediation.
· Robert A. Baruch Bush and Joseph P. Folger (1994). The Promise of Mediation: Responding to Conflict through Empowerment and Recognition. Jossey-Bass Publishers. ISBN: 0-7879-0027-3w99
· Christopher Moore (1996). The Mediation Process: Practical Strategies for Resolving Conflict. (2nd edition). Jossey-Bass Publishers. ISBN: 0-7879-0248-9
· Kenneth Kressel, and Dean C. Pruitt (eds.) (1989). Mediation Research: the Process and Effectiveness of Third-Party Intervention. Jossey-Bass, ISBN: 1555421628 (alk. paper)
· Mediation Information and Resource Center http://www.mediate.com/
· American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution http://www.abanet.org/dispute/
· Alternative Dispute Resolution and Mediation Resources http://adrr.com/
"The Infography about Mediation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA