Analytic Number Theory and Diophantine Problems
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is analytic number theory.
· R. C. Baker, "Diophantine Inequalities", Clarendon Press, 1986.
· H. Davenport, "Analytic Methods for Diophantine Equations and Diophantine Inequalities", Ann Arbor Publishers, 1962.
· L. K. Hua, Additive Theory of Prime Numbers, A.M.S., Providence, 1965.
· H. L. Montgomery, "Ten Lectures on the Interface Between Analytic Number Theory and Harmonic Analysis", AMS, 1994.
· M. B. Nathanson, "Additive Number Theory: The Classical Springer-Verlag, 1996.
· R. C. Vaughan, "The Hardy-Littlewood Method", 2nd edition, Cambridge University Press, 1997.
· Number Theory Web http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/~krm/ntw/
"The Infography about Analytic Number Theory and Diophantine Problems"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA