The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is criminal law.
· Wayne LaFave and Austin Scott, Handbook on Criminal Law (West, 1972).
· Paul H. Robinson, Criminal Law (Little Brown, 1997).
· George P. Fletcher, Rethinking Criminal Law (Oxford, 2000).
· Andrew Ashworth, Principles of Criminal Law (Oxford, 1999).
· Glanville Williams, Criminal Law: The General Part (Stevens, 1961).
· American Law Institute, Model Penal Code and Commentaries (7 volumes) (American Law Institute, 1980-85).
"The Infography about Criminal Law"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA