Automobiles -- Crashworthiness
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is automobile safety.
· The FHWA/NHTSA National Crash Analysis Center. http://www.ncac.gwu.edu/
· Malcolm Ray's Impact Engineering. Worcester Polytechnic Institute. http://www.wpi.edu/Academics/Depts/CEE/Graduate/impact.html
· Crashworthiness and Impact Analysis Laboratory, College of Engineering, Florida State University. http://www.eng.fsu.edu/~wekezer/index.html
· U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, National Cooperative Highway Research Program Report 350. Also see the associated online resource, Roadside Hardware. http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/nchrp/nchrp_rpt_350-a.pdf and http://safety.fhwa.dot.gov/roadway_dept/road_hardware/index.htm
· International Journal of Crashworthiness. http://www.springerlink.com/content/111882/
· LS-DYNA Keyword User's Manual, Livermore Software Technology Corporation. http://feainformation.com/user.shtml
"The Infography about Crash Tests of Automobiles"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA