The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is wine microbiology.
· Fleet G.H. Wine Microbiology and Biotechnology. Philadelphia: Harwood Academic Publishers, 1993.
· Dittrich, H.H. Mikrobiologie des Weines. Handbuch der Lebensmitteltechnologie, 2nd edition. Stuttgart: Ulmer, 1987.
· Henick-Kling, T. Yeast and Bacteria Control in Winemaking. In: Modern Methods of Plant Analysis, New Series, Vol. 6. Linskens, H.F. and Jackson, J.F. (eds). pp. 276-316. New York: Springer Verlag, 1988.
· Jackson, R.S. Wine Science, Principles and Applications. Academic Press, 1994.
· Boulton, R.B., Singleton, V.L., Bisson, L.F., Kunkee, R.E. The Principles and Practices of Winemaking. Chapman and Hall, 1995.
· Henick-Kling, T. (ed). 23rd Annual New York Wine Industry Workshop, 23-24 March 1994, Cornell University -- NYSAES, microbiology of winemaking--active dry wine yeast--Brettanomyces--diacetyl--malolactic starter cultures--molecular biology of wine yeasts and lactic acid bacteria --modification of wine flavor by malolactic fermentation --nitrogen deficiency in New York grape musts--nutrient requirement of wine yeast--spontaneous alcoholic fermentation--wine aroma defects--wine microbiology--yeast strain effects on wine flavor
"The Infography about Wine Microbiology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA