Cancer -- Causes and Prevention
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is cancer.
· Epstein, Samuel S. The Politics of Cancer Revisited. East Ridge Press, 1998.
· Steinman, D. and Epstein, S. S. The Safe Shopper's Bible: A Consumers Guide to Nontoxic Household Products, Cosmetics, and Food. Macmillan, 1995.
· Proctor, Robert N. Cancer Wars: How Politics Shapes What We Know and Don't Know about Cancer. Basic Books, 1995.
· Moss, Ralph W. Questioning Chemotherapy. Equinox Press, 1995.
· Maltoni, C. and Selikoff, I. J., eds. Living in a Chemical World: Occupational and Environmental Significance of Industrial Carcinogens. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 534, June 30, 1988.
· Epstein, Samuel S. The Politics of Cancer (Revised and Expanded Edition). Anchor Press/Doubleday, 1979.
"The Infography about the Causes and Prevention of Cancer"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA